Write for Cindabella United States
- Are you a hairdresser, makeup artist, photographer, venue operator, fashion supplier with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your products and services?
- Are you interested in helping thousands of others to improve their special event?
- Have you got a review of a makeup, venue or other Formal or Wedding related product or service?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your tips here at Cindabella.
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials for anything Sweet Sixteen, Prom, 21st Birthday, Engagement, Wedding or other awesome event in someone's life.
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to Makeup and Fashion (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to find you a shot to use)
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 300 words long (about the length of this post)
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, social media (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial. Our site is read by thousands of visitors a month and subscribed to by over 1,000 – we can introduce them to you.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
How to Submit a Tip
Email it to us
Submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email or our contact form. Just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.